We do a broad range of consultancy work and support research. It includes helping with existing energy models, setting up new models from scratch, teaching the use of models, teaching the use of scenario analysis, helping planning and organization of scenario analysis and workshops. We advice companies, ministries, municipalities and governments.
Overview of all projects
- Future heating & cooling in DublinModelling thermal energy networks in Dublin as part of the TEN21 platform.
- A mosaic of district heatingThe future district heating systems consist of a variety of heating solutions that are sustainable, inexpensive and locally anchored.
- Clean Nordic shippingRun scenarios to find the optimal path to a fossil free shipping industry in the Nordic countries.
- Energy strategy in AzerbaijanSupport to the Government of Azerbaijan in development and implementation of a long-term energy strategy
- Danish Bioresource ModelDeveloping a model to support a green transition within agriculture and forestry.
- Energy outlook in VietnamSupporting the Vietnamese government in the transition into their future energy system.
- Nordic Clean Energy ScenariosIdentifying paths to a fully carbon neutral Nordic region.
- Collaboration with Southern University of DenmarkTeaching Energy System Modelling and supervising students.
- PhD-course at DTU in energy modellingTraining the future energy modelers at the Technical University of Denmark.
- Educational platform – KAOSThe platform focuses on climate change and energy system modelling for Danish high school students.
- Reducing air pollution saves billions of kronerSaved health costs from air pollution reduce the costs of the green transition
- Energy planning in UkraineSupport the implementation of national energy planning in Ukraine, through model building and scenario analysis.
- Clean energy in Korean schoolsAnalysing the climate, health and economic impact of switching to clean energy sources in Korean schools.
- Engaging in the modelling communityTo stay in the top of the game, it is crucial to keep updated and share knowledge in the global modelling community.
- CO2-streamsAdding both carbon capture technologies and the utilisation and storage of CO2 to the energy system models.
- Time slicing tool for energy modelsDeveloping a flexible tool to select the right time intervals for the TIMES models.