We do a broad range of consultancy work and support research. It includes helping with existing energy models, setting up new models from scratch, teaching the use of models, teaching the use of scenario analysis, helping planning and organisation scenario analysis and workshops. We advice companies, ministries, municipalities and governments.
An overview and description of all our projects can be found here.
- DK-BioRes: A model for the Danish bioenergy resource
- EUDP ETSAP
- Framework contracts, Global Cooperation, Danish Energy Agency
- Support to the Government of Azerbaijan in development and implementation of long-term energy strategy for economic diversification
- KAOS – Klimaambitioner om samfundet (climate ambitions for the society)
- NCES2020: Nordic Clean Energy Scenarios
- The green transition can reduce health cost from air pollution – Danish study
- TIMES flexible time slice aggregation tool
- TIMES modelling of CO2 streams for storage and utilisation in PtX facilities