We do a broad range of consultancy work and support research. It includes helping with existing energy models, setting up new models from scratch, teaching the use of models, teaching the use of scenario analysis, helping planning and organisation scenario analysis and workshops. We advice companies, ministries, municipalities and governments.
- EUDP ETSAPThe project shall continue the danish collaboration and participation at the IEA-ETSAP (Energy Technology Systems Analysis Programme, www.iea-etsap.org), Annex XContinue reading “Projects and Work”
- The green transition can reduce health cost from air pollution – Danish studyStudy on health impacts from the Danish energy sector and how the green transition significantly reduces the health related impactsContinue reading “Projects and Work”
- KAOS – Klima ambitioner om samfundetToday several gymnasium students have needs not meet as they differ from the normal classes, while teachers have a limitedContinue reading “Projects and Work”
- Nordic Clean Energy Scenarios 2020 – Technology Pathways for Nordic carbon neutrality (NCES2020)TIMES model development and scenario analysis for the Nordic Energy Research NCES2020 project with the purpose of informing decision-makers andContinue reading “Projects and Work”
- TIMES flexible time slice aggregation toolModel and data development for the Danish Energy Agency. A flexible time slice aggregation tool has been designed for theContinue reading “Projects and Work”
- 15/10-2019 Modellering af Transport i TIMES-DK